|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Location||Sydney, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
Our client is a brand and creative content agency located in Redfern, Sydney. They build meaningful brands and make creative content through strategy, animation, film, photography, graphic design and words.
As the Senior Copywriter, you will play an essential role in delivering branding, campaign, content and digital projects of any scale, across a variety of clients. You will be able to develop and communicate the strategic direction of creative, deliver workshops (TOV) and assist the accounts team to cost and plan projects.
You are confident in your skills in structuring complex messaging, creative writing, content, thought leadership, developing a tone of voice, and writing within a brand's voice. You should also be able to explain what distinguishes one brand's voice from another as part of creating verbal identities. The role will be responsible for both leading and/or supporting all types of projects - including ideas & content creation for existing clients, new business, and the agency.
You will act as a sounding board for strategy development and contribute thinking that helps this great agency keep copy in line with contemporary consumer culture.
Key responsibilities of this role include
- Structure complex pieces of writing
- Write and subedit clear original works with a distinct voice fit for purpose
- Interpret copywriting briefs and understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, strategists, producers, and other team members on large and small-scale projects
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements with the creative team
- Work closely with the Design Director and Creative Director to develop concepts, communicate ideas & contribute to campaign ideation
- Source visual and copy references to communicate ideas and expectations
- Shape language and tone used in brand and content assets
- Present ideas for client feedback and approval
- Revise, edit, and proof-read content for clients
- 6+ years’ experience as a copywriter or related role
- Agency experience is a must
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Enjoy working within a collaborative team environment
- Strong initiative, a self-starter
- Attention to detail to ensure delivery on expectation, quality, and on-time Strong research skills
- A love of language and communication
- Makes decisions quickly & demonstrates effective crisis leadership when needed
If words are your thing and you can back it up with proven experience and a solid portfolio this is the opportunity for you, we want to review your cv and work.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store, email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.