|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||August 23, 2017|
Want to work in a big big big agency? Looking for variety, and the opportunity to work across over 20 large corporate clients? If so, we have a new role in and are now on the hunt for very talented intermediate or proven senior craft based designer to work under the existing Head of Art / Design.
Our client, a well recognised Auckland advertising agency is looking for the new star to join their successful design and creative team! They are looking for a first class commercial portfolio showcasing quality branding, type design, photography, layout, art direction and overall award winning quality.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Head of Art and CD's to manage projects, lead the creative design process through demonstrating strategic and exceptional design capability.
This person will ideally be a strong conceptual thinker and be a wiz on the design tools!
- Min 8 + years experience
- Craft / Design / Advertising Agency background preferred
- Typography & Illustration skills
- Strong conceptual ability
- Has worked in a design team or creative department
- Development of creative concepts for brand communications, including advertising, direct marketing, promotions, retail, outdoor and digital
- Managing a diverse range of projects simultaneously
- Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Brilliant and fresh design
- Brand identity & development & in-store design
- Publication & layout design
- Exposed to Digital Design principles i.e. Responsive a bonus
Required Worth Ethic:
- Fast and deadline driven
- Strong and confident communicator
- Technically strong
- Quick, willing and able.
- Tertiary preferred
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Team player
- Enjoyable to have around
- Isn’t afraid of a bit of banter and sharing load of ideas (The more ridiculous and obscure the better)
- $80–$90k + KiwiSaver
- Central Auckland (near public transport)
- First class studio & creative environment
- Organised work environment
- Award winning opportunities
Early or Mid September. 4-6 weeks notice is not an issue.
Let Leighton and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.