|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2018|
Are you looking to make your next step into a top agency? Based in NZ's beautiful capital city Wellington, or looking to move?
My client is a boutique creative agency, who are known for producing some of the country's most memorable advertising campaigns. They are looking for a new Intermediate Copywriter to join their Wellington team.
Working in a team alongside an Art Director, the new copywriter will be key to helping take the creative work where it needs to go; creativity, energy, drive and ambition will be the main focus for the person joining the team. The person needs to be as much a wordsmith as big picture ideation thinker. Any experience across digital is a bonus!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get involved with a new team, and work on some high profile projects.
- Minimum 6 years
- Agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated conceptual thinking (strong portfolio)
- Understanding of technology and ability to concept in a team (with an Art Director)
- Confident at writing various copy – content, social media, case studies, sales tools as well as campaign work
- Ability to absorb and retain brands tone of voice and follow guidelines
- Able to ideate within a team and independently write copy
- Excellent grammar and proof reading skills
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Organic problem solver
- Tertiary (preferred)
- Top agency name on your CV
- Support and mentoring from senior creatives
- Great Wellington location
Let Lorna and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for more information.