|at Cyclone Creative (view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
This role is well suited to an ideas fuelled creative who loves conceptualising digital campaigns and social content. Working in a team with agency Art Directors & Designers, you will have the opportunity to apply your writing skills across a broad range of creative projects under the supervision of the Creative Director.
- 4-5 years + agency experience (with minimum of 2-3yrs at the one agency preferred)
- Conceptual and strategic thinker – able to quickly generate campaignable ideas from client briefs, grounded in consumer insights.
- Able to deliver content and social media ideas that support ATL integrated campaigns
- Experienced at writing brand narratives/manifestoes and developing brand territories from a brand strategy
- Experience writing detailed messaging frameworks and developing customer personas/mindsets to align with any given campaign strategy
- Excellent creative writing skills both short and long copy – developing/following tone of voice, caption writing, ad copy, TV/Radio scripts, long form blog content, etc.
- Perfect grammar/punctuation/spelling/proofing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills: articulate and comfortable presenting to clients.
- Thorough understanding of the creative agency workflow process from briefing, concept development through to execution.
- Creative supervision of radio/tv recording sessions (remotely via phone/VC)
- All applicants will be required to show a folio of published works.
Structure within Agency:
Reporting to the Creative Director, on a day-to-day basis you will work predominantly with an Art Director. At times you will also be required to work & liaise with Studio Designers, Integrated Agency Producer and the Account Service Team.
Education, Tech, Finance, Retail, Tourism, Property, Leisure/Product, FMCG, Events, Not-for-Profit and more.
About our agency:
We are an Independent Creative Agency in our 30th year of operation.
We specialise in building communities around brands to create belonging.
Our team comprises of 13 fulltime staff.
We value a culture where egos are left at the door and our staff are recognised and rewarded for their contribution to agency life.
Our office is based in the CBD and is a light filled, open plan, spacious warehouse environment where you’ll often find a dog or two under the desk.
In order to ensure a COVID-safe work environment for our staff, we currently have a flexible work policy that allows staff to work both at home and the office throughout the week. This policy is subject to change depending on new restrictions as they arise.
Please note that we are unable to offer sponsorship for this position.
- Open and collaborative
- Self aware
- Lover of all things digital, advertising, social media, technology and communication
- Ideas hungry
- Immersed in popular-culture – music, technology, fashion etc.
- Well travelled
- Likes a drink, down to earth, friendly, hard-working.
- Someone who takes ownership of their work and is passionate and proud about their job
- Not afraid to speak up and voice opinions
- Respects and follows the system within the agency
- Understands the importance of building relationships with all stake holders – i.e. clients, account managers and suppliers.
- Award school graduate (preferable but not essential)
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign (mostly), Photoshop, Premiere Pro (not essential but preferable)
Permanent role - Full-time
75-80K depending on experience