|at McCann (view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2017|
McCann Melbourne is looking for a seasoned client facing content producer, who is capable of managing campaigns from creative inception through to delivery across a range of digital and social media.
McCann Melbourne, one of the world’s most awarded agencies, is know for consistently producing high quality, creative work that is recognised on the global stage. With around 180 agencies in 120 countries, McCann is also part of the Interpublic Group of companies (IPG).
You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that the high quality productions are delivered on time and on budget.
You will be joining an incredibly talented, passionate and dedicated group of people, with a passion for great advertising and truly adding value to their clients’ business.
This position is effective immediately and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Producing multi-channel content: social, digital, video
- Daily client liaison and management
- Budgeting, scheduling and production management of content
- Managing internal creative and production resources
- Source and manage external suppliers, negotiating fees and contracts
- Onset management of shoots including shoot day scheduling
- Managing artistic licensing, talent and location agreements
- Approximately 6 + years experience
- A detailed understanding of the production process, including scheduling, budgeting, post and sound production.
- Demonstrable journalistic/film/social content creation experience
- Have strong attention to detail
- Outstanding negotiation, organisational and communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple projects at any given time.
- Advertising experience not necessary, but an openness to try new ways of working, and drive integration across departments
- Collaborative, with excellent presentation skills
- Drive to maintain high creative standards across all work.
Please email a detailed CV and tailored portfolio of past content work, with a description of your role and involvement within each piece to: Victoria Conners.
Applications close 22nd February, 2017
We ask that at this stage, recruiters please refrain from sending candidates or making contact.