|at Cycliq (view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 29, 2017|
Exciting content management role for Perth-based global consumer technology company.
Cycliq is a Perth-based global technology company producing safety bike accessories. Based in Leederville, we’re looking for an experienced Content Manager to lead the strategic development and execution of our content creation and editing of digital communications across channels. This role includes the relationship management of our ambassador cyclists.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating content marketing strategies and plans in support of business and brand objectives
- Develop and facilitate campaigns and projects across online channels including the website and social media
- Manage and edit external content for B2C, B2B and for Cycliq’s sponsorships within the ambassador program
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance for ongoing optimization and improvement
- Setup and manage an effective ambassador and influencer program
- Liaise with and brief creative and media agencies
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications and/or Journalism
- 5+years in content creation or management
- Experience with CMS and social media management tools
- Premier Pro and Photoshop
- Basic understanding of HTML
- A positive and can do mentality
- You are a keen cyclist
This is a rare opportunity to work with a global company where you can use all your communication insights and creative energies to make your mark. You’ll be working alongside a bright and energetic team to develop an iconic cycling brand.