|at Heart Foundation|
|Location||Sydney 2011, Australia|
|Date Posted||May 17, 2021|
- AdNews Marketing team of the year 2020
- Ranked 70th on the Most Effective Marketers Effies Index
- Permanent, full-time opportunity; Sydney CBD location
- Generous Salary Packaging, increasing your take home pay
This critical, role is responsible for leading the marketing campaign team at the Heart Foundation to plan and execute the customer marketing plan and campaigns across a combination of paid, owned and earned media channels.
This unique role will be responsible for development of the strategies to ensure the Heart Foundation awareness and revenue raising targets are met and will also be directly responsible for development of the annual customer marketing calendar, budget, campaign development and performance.
Within the role you will be responsible for
- Owning and executing the Heart Foundation campaign plan to drive profitable revenue growth and stakeholder engagement
- Working actively to grow the business through innovation driven by stakeholder insights.
- Leading the strategic direction for the Heart Foundation and developing an integrated marketing and communications plan, managing integrated campaigns across traditional and new digital channels to enhance all stakeholders experience with the foundation and brands
- Ensuring campaign alignment to the Heart Foundation's business strategy, in a way which keeps pace with market dynamics, changing technology and consumer behaviour.
- Develop and implement marketing growth strategies to enable the Development Team to drive revenue, whilst optimising the marketing spend and support Health Team in developing messages, content and collateral
- Through strong and effective leadership and coaching, build a high performing Marketing Communications team and to build and nurture marketing talent and create brand / cultural ambassadors in other departments.
- Leading a team of 5+ direct reports
- To actively participate in the Heart Foundation Marketing Leadership Team to develop and implement overall business strategies for the division.
- Manage marketing agencies to ensure spend and performance optimisation.
- Develop overall marketing planning processes and systems for ongoing efficiency and long-term sustainability.
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI's
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations.
- Attract and retain marketing talent, including managing, mentoring and developing range of direct marketing professionals with various levels of experience
Skills, knowledge and experience
- 10 years+ in senior marketing leadership roles in a complex organisation.
- Proven leadership and impact in developing integrated customer campaigns, channel planning across paid, owned and earned channels and end-to-end delivery
- Recognised as a force for innovation in use of online marketing and social media to drive engagement which is personalised and localised.
- Be able to plan and execute a complex marketing campaigns driving awareness, engagement and revenue.
- Proven track record in people leadership and development, and stakeholder engagement.
- You have proven campaign management and channel planning experience.
- You have proven experience across multiple channels: paid, owned and earned
- You have proven digital acumen.
- You have proven experience in managing multiple agency partners to deliver integrated campaigns that achieved market shifting results.
- You are a change management leader who can operate within a large-scale business and influence effectively across the organisation using your leadership skills to influence your stakeholders.
- You have a strategic mindset and can bring a bold vision to create and sustain a leading brand position in a highly competitive market.
About the Heart Foundation
The Heart Foundation is Australia's leading heart health charity, committed to helping Australians lead healthier lifestyles and encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their heart health. Our Connecting Hearts Strategy (2021 - 23) is focused on our life saving work in Research, Support & Care and Risk Reduction, to reduce heart disease and improve quality of life of all people in Australia.
Our staff believe in our purpose, they are proud to work at the Heart Foundation and have the opportunity to make a difference every day through challenging and meaningful work. We promote active living and support our employees to lead a healthy work life balance.
- Generous Salary Packaging
- A positive and supportive culture
- Additional day of leave at Christmas
- Programs and initiatives that focus on your wellbeing at work
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter addressing the essential requirements. Please refer to the position description available on our website for further information about the role.
Candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applications close: Sunday, 30th May 2021 (11:59 pm AEST)