|at Heart Foundation|
|Location||Sydney CBD, Australia|
|Date Posted||February 1, 2021|
- Be part of a leading organisation that makes a difference
- Hyde Park location
- 12 months fixed term opportunity
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver end-to-end strategic integrated marketing campaigns that leverage paid, owned and earned media channels, contributing to the achievement of Heart Foundation awareness and revenue raising targets and deliver on specific strategy and program objectives.
The role will require you to
- Contribute to the development of an annual Campaigns and Partnerships plan that supports the delivery of the corporate strategy and annual business priorities.
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to deliver awareness and revenue raising objectives on time and budget.
- Engage and manage relationships with external marketing agencies to ensure campaign inputs are delivered on time and budget and performance and spend are optimised.
- Work with the Heart Health and Development teams and lead other members/streams of the Marketing, Media and Communications team to effectively develop and implement campaign strategies.
- Project manage campaigns to ensure holistic management of multiple campaign elements and stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver campaign briefings and presentations to key stakeholders and assist with the preparation of speakers' notes.
- Manage contracts with external marketing agencies and associated campaign administration.
- Manage and mentor 1-2 direct reports
- Analyse and evaluate campaign results including return on investment and make recommendations for improvements.
- Contribute stakeholder driven insights into the ongoing development of long and short-term marketing plans to sustain and grow the Heart Foundation's business.
- Management and coordination of campaign working groups engaging diverse internal and external stakeholder groups as required.
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered in accordance with campaign KPIs and are brought to market on time and on budget.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, preferably with commercial and/or agency experience.
- Proven campaign management and channel planning experience.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills. The ability to present with ease and to build interest and buy in.
- A track record of developing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns including channel planning across paid, owned and earned channels and end to end delivery.
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to results, quality and excellence.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple agency partners to deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work collaboratively and consultatively with internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating a small team and/or working groups.
- Thrives in fast pace environments and when under time pressures.
The Heart Foundation is Australia's leading heart health charity, committed to helping Australians lead healthier lifestyles and encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their heart health. Our One Heart Strategy (2018-2020) is focused on prevention, care and support, and research, to both prevent heart disease and improve heart health and quality of life for all Australians
Purpose. Passion. People.
Our staff believe in our purpose, are proud to work at the Heart Foundation and have the opportunity to make a difference every day through challenging and meaningful work. So, come and join our supportive and passionate team and work in a great environment that supports your lifestyle and promotes active living.
Please refer to the position description available on our website for further information about the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.