|at Bang Digital|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 12, 2021|
Bang Digital is an award winning dynamic team of passionate digital marketing experts. We are known for getting results for some of Perth’s most well known brands, and having the technical expertise to advise and guide our clients through the ever-changing digital space. Bring your passion for discovery and fun to one of Perth’s leading digital performance agencies!
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Campaign Executive to join our Campaign team. As the Campaign Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the Campaign Manager and Managing Director with the day to day management of our key clients, as well as developing your own one to one relationships with a client portfolio over time.
You will also assist the team with new business development meetings, developing supporting documentation, booking appointments and attending to take notes.
Your typical work day
- Liaising with the technical team to communicate any business updates from the client.
- Meeting with clients to take campaign briefs, or catching up for monthly WIP meetings.
- Discussing strategies with new potential clients.
- Supporting the MD and Campaign Manager with documentation preparation for proposals and meetings.
Skills & Experience
The role is ideally suited to a current client services individual who is looking to take the next step in their career, with an agency that supports and nurtures learning and growth. The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 years specific digital marketing/agency experience within an agency/client services role.
- Problem solving skills, with the ability and motivation to learn on your feet.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as being an active listener.
- The ability to create instant rapport with potential clients and have a genuine interest in their success.
- An eye for detail, and the ability to manage multiple clients and shifting priorities from day to day.
- Desired: A degree in marketing, communications or business management to complement your skills
It’s vital that you are open to feedback, are passionate about learning and are a team player with a positive, collaborative attitude.
Our commitment to you
We want you to succeed and be excited to come to work, and commit to investing in you as a person. We remunerate based on attitude, performance and continuous value adding. On top of your salary, we offer an annual training allowance, a quarterly bonus structure, and benefits for those who commit to Bang long term. We also pride ourselves on maintaining an outstanding culture. We provide reasonable work hours, a great office environment, social events, a health and well-being focus, and an environmental policy.
To apply for this position please include:
- Cover Letter addressing the above criteria addressed to Paula Greten
- Resume and references
Remember, your cover letter is your chance to shine! Show us how you meet the criteria, but most of all, show us your personality. Your cover letter can also be a video submission or clever use of technology. This is your opportunity to make yourself stand out, and by doing so, we know you will have the ability to do this for our clients.
Applications from recruitment agencies will NOT be considered at this time.