|at Infinity Squared|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2017|
WHO ARE WE
We’re Infinity Squared! We're on a mission to help brands positively contribute to culture! We're a bunch of like minded people hell-bent on doing things differently. So we're giving tradition the middle finger by using the principals of entertainment, to captivate and persuade audiences to do stuff for brands
What we’re looking for:
This is a 12 month maternity cover for a Business Director role - responsible for the overall growth & success of the i2’s Direct-to-Client Offering.
Key to the success of this role is:
- Working alongside the partners of the business to seek and secure new client relationships.
- Energise & manage the pipeline of opportunity with existing & new clients.
- Oversee & monitor efficient utilisation of the team.
- Manage the workflow of briefs through the business; from strategy & conception through to finished work & campaign wrap-up.
- Turn client relationships into profitable relationships and delivering outstanding work.
- Build & mentor a strong, smart and nimble team..
You will be the key driver of multiple campaign/project activities. Providing leadership to both our clients & internal teams, delivering strategic & creative solutions, and maximising revenue opportunities. Primary responsibilities include:
- Leading the agency team to ensure efficient running of accounts
- Strategically manage the direct to client relationship
- Full management of financials - budget control & forecasting
- Management of workflow and quality processes within the team
- Ensuring high level of strategic & creative output
- Guide and deliver all projects/ campaigns in line with the approved strategic and creative vision - Management of teams workload, priorities and providing clear communication of deadlines/ tasks
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with internal teams, external partners and agencies
- Seek out opportunities to grow our relationship with [client], their business and the profile for the brands within.
- Ability to Interpret and communicate feedback in a clear and constructive manner
- Ability to problem solve and take on client challenges being solution focussed
- Generate proposals , scope of work / estimates, presentations, forecasting & pipeline documents
- Mentor account team
Skills & Experience required for this Position
- 8-12 years previous experience of account management and/or management level marketing (at least 2yrs+ in a GAD / Business Director role, agency-side experience)
- Tertiary qualified in marketing, communications and/or business
- People management, team building, leadership & mentoring a team
- Proven experience project managing digital & social content campaigns
- Proven success in account growth and revenue generation
- Proven track record executing complex projects
- Exceptional knowledge of social media & digital content marketing
- Proven experience building & maintaining client relationships
- Proven ability to make effective decisions in challenging situations and/or under pressure.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with creatives, film directors, writers, producers & project managers
- Experience working with content (video, static etc)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written, verbal).
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. Apple Mac, google drive, keynote etc)
- Positive energy & attitude, love using own initiative & working autonomously
If you think this could be you - please send your cv/portfolio with a covering letter noting your experience and personal passions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks your application has been unsuccessful.
Subject: Business Director
NOTE: **PLEASE NO RECRUITERS**