|Date Posted||February 10, 2017|
Planning / Strategy
We are looking for a Brand Strategist to come and join our team.
The ideal candidate will be a strong brand planner who is also capable of managing their own clients’ expectations day to day.
At Houston, we align brand strategy to business strategy to make the intangible, tangible,
We are looking for someone who has their finger on the pulse, and can spot trends and opportunities to help our clients grow. Someone who presents ideas with enthusiasm and clarity, backed up with solid rationale. Someone who’s energised by great brands, marketing and integrated communications. And you’ll be someone who doesn’t settle for anything less than producing excellent work.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- developing effective brand and communication strategies
- crafting integrated campaigns and great strategic ideas
- understanding and delivering effective business, brand and marketing results
- preparing research and running workshops
- inspiring others with your ideas, presentations and communication skills
- working autonomously, leading projects, meeting deadlines and managing your clients day to day
- being a quick learner, a self-starter and always taking the initiative
- able to translate brands into communication guides and design briefs
Ideally, you will have:
- 3- 5+ years in strategy and account management
- a love for all things design and a passion for repositioning of some of Australia’s most iconic brands
- experience across airline and insurance brands are preferred but not a deal breaker
This role is also open to overseas candidates with a background in large strategic markets
Alright, enough about you, here is a little about us.
We are a dynamic, fast growing and attitude-free agency with a culture like no other. We are a bunch of great mates that love specialising in creating and repositioning some of Australia’s most iconic brands.
Houston encourages a fun, flexible, and energetic environment, where everyone feels at home and valued for their contribution. Houston is one of those agencies you dreamed about but never knew existed. Houston is also filled with great people that love what they do and are supported and championed in what they do best.
We work with clients that we feel we can make a difference for. We work with them as partners, delivering inspiring, effective, world-class strategy and design work for them, time and time again.
As well as being flown to our annual Christmas party extravaganza in Byron Bay or having some ‘you time’ each week with our in-house masseuse, you will also be rewarded with a discretionary bonus each year alongside being encouraged to take on any training and support that you need to succeed in your role.
If you possess the positivity and passion to fit straight into our enthusiastic and inspired team, and are ready to create some award-winning strategy please send your resume to: