|at The Landsmith Collection (view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2021|
About The Landsmith Collection
The Landsmith Collection is a boutique portfolio of family-owned brands, committed to providing incomparable experiences and products that are authentically of place. Our portfolio includes Voyager Estate, an organically farmed winery in Margaret River, and Bullo River Station, a working cattle station and remote tourism destination in NT. In addition to these two foundational brands, we are developing new properties including Wallcliffe House and Landsmith Home Farm, each encapsulating their own unique sense of place.
We hope to place a talented individual within our Brand Team with enthusiasm and dedication to his or her craft, who wants to be part of something special in terms of contributing to company culture and the future success of The Landsmith Collection of brands.
As the Brand Comms Coordinator, you are a critical link underpinning the Brand team’s efforts. You will be a great fit if you are energetic, proactive, passionate, personable, ambitious, and passionate about luxury wine, hospitality, and tourism.
You will have an exceptional taste level, a way with words, be a whizz with all things social & content, brimming with great ideas (with the nous to implement them), and a love for events and project management.
Working closely with all four members of the team, this hands-on role balances project management with stakeholder management, creative thinking, channel management and much more.
- Manage timely dissemination of requests for wine send-outs, entries, press requests, media itineraries, brand, product, and team information.
- Support the team managing projects across all facets including advertising, design, social media, content & digital marketing, PR & media, CRM, events, packaging & collateral, and print production.
- Ownership of Events - from inception and promotion to on-the-ground management and post-event reporting – often in Margaret River. Represent the brand at events and support activities including wine tastings and events.
- Manage annual comms calendar including events, new wine releases, consumer promotions, etc.
- Manage regular updates to website and company blogs
We consider the following attributes highly favourable
- 3 years + agency or marketing experience
- Communications or marketing degree
- Experience in or passion for the premium wine industry
- Attuned to the changing landscape of hospitality, tourism, culture, and art sectors.
- Strong communication and organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- An acute eye for detail
- Experience in managing events and campaigns across social, digital, email, and all other channels
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital, social, and content marketing
- Exposure to copywriting / editing / Digital content management
- Proficiency in Office and Apple software - Pages, Keynote
- Experience managing projects for luxury/hospitality brands
- Experience with Project Management methodologies
What we offer
- A family spirited, genuine, positive, down to earth culture
- Regular travel to Margaret River.
- Working with a company which prioritises protecting the future of our environment and our region.
- Opportunity to join a business that offers career development and growth
- Annual product allowances and discounts for you and your family
- Free secure parking in our Cottesloe Head Office / 5 mins walk from Cottesloe train station
- Access to our sunny rooftop garden
If you’re interested, please drop us a line and let us know what we should know about you. And please take the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities, interests, and instincts in what you send. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Landsmith Collection