|at Davidson Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2018|
About the Company
Sick of long hours and constantly chasing contracts? Partnering with one of Australia’s most renowned brands, Davidson is looking for a creative and innovative Art Director to join their team on a permanent basis. Our client based in Brisbane’s CBD truly value their employees, offering excellent working conditions in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment. With a strong belief in fostering the personal and professional development of their staff why look elsewhere to grow your career. This role would be highly suitable for someone coming from an agency background!
About the Role
As the Art Director you will be responsible (under the guidance of the Creative Director and Head of Dept) for the creative direction of the organisation and all associated brands. You will be tasked with maintaining the integrity of our client’s brand - its design and implementation across all mediums incl (but not limited to) TV ads, radio, all digital assets; video production, web, social, EDM, display and digital signage, window panels, flyers, brochures and other marketing support material.
- Creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform advertising and marketing assets.
- Design checks at several stages throughout the project. Checks are performed on all aspects of the artwork such as layout, copy, images, footage, sound, content flow and consistency.
- Post-production of each project.
- Staying on track with emerging design trends and culture.
- Ensuring master file templates are up to date in accordance to brand standards.
- Proven ability in retail advertising and design space
- Previous experience in Art/Creative Director position - 10 years +
- Ability to take a project through from concept to finished art in a timely manner
- Team player with mentoring skills
- Fast and efficient with an excellent eye for detail
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and reacting quickly to business problems
- Able to follow complex specifications for printed and digital collateral
- Ability to design for digital platforms (web, social, EDM, display, outdoor)
- Sourcing relevant and arresting imagery, audio and video as required
- Highly competent in Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Exposure to an iconic, ASX listed business
- Innovative and progressive culture
- Hard working and rewarding environment
- Exciting industry related benefits in addition to ongoing study support
- Social and dynamic culture
This role is going fast and applications are being considered now! Great culture, benefits and inhouse opportunity. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Duy Le on 07 3023 1004 or Email Duy.Le@davidsonwp.com