|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Location||Sydney, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||March 11, 2021|
Are you a trailblazing Art Director looking for a great new role? On offer is the opportunity to join a rapidly growing creative agency and a passionate Copywriter.
Our client is a boutique creative and digital agency based in Surry Hills. They are looking for a gun creative to join them in house on a full-time basis.
You will be working with some of Australia’s leading brands. You won’t shy away from wearing multiple hats and rolling up your sleeves, helping out with wider business requirements. Ideally, you will have 3-4 years of experience under your belt and looking to grow and expand.
You will be responsible for:
• Liaising with clients
• Campaign ideation across all platforms
• Staying current with new media trends to provide clients with ground-breaking work and to stay one step ahead of competitors
• Inspire and mentor junior creatives
• Pitch and win new business
• Ability to produce original ideas
• The confidence to share and present ideas internally and externally
• Ability to create campaigns that produce results
• Ability to think laterally and literally
• Motivation to work on proactive ideas to generate new business
• An understanding and interest in data and tech
Art Director additional skills:
• Proficient across Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and Keynote
• Prior experience managing and mentoring designers
• Captivating presentations skills and the ability to create great presentation decks
• Animation/video experience will be looked upon favourably
If you are an existing Art Director – looking for your next move - we want to hear from you.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store. Email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Reference #28216.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.