|Date Posted||June 6, 2019|
With a portfolio of blue-chip local and global clients, Precinct is a respected agency known for our flexibility, agility and breadth of talent and skills. We’re now on the lookout for a passionate and enthusiastic Art Director to join our team of talented creatives, based in our super cool office space in Pyrmont.
Through strong creative expertise the Art Director will be responsible for leading the ideation process and devising high-level visually compelling creative solutions for integrated campaigns and branding. Critical to this role is the ability to articulate and present creative thinking in a compelling manner to internal stakeholders and clients.
We’re looking for someone who truly celebrates, inspires and champions creative ideas across all channels both to colleagues and clients alike.
What we’re looking for:
· A creative leader with 3-5 years’ experience in the field/creative agency environment
· Advanced experience in advertising/design – able to work across a variety of mediums and disciplines (e.g. print, screen, space, digital and live)
· An expert with the Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Keynote or PowerPoint experience would also be desirable
· Strong ideation skills and the ability to craft outcomes to a high standard
· Sound visualisation and illustration skills are desirable
· A thorough understanding of agency landscape/business units and functions
· Hunger for the agency to achieve even greater levels of success and an unshakable will to uncover opportunities and solutions to exceed client expectations
· Copywriting skills are desirable
Other Personal Attributes:
· Strong project management skills; the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
· Innovative thought leader
· Demonstrated communication and presentation skills; can articulate thinking and concepts
· Networker; ability to work with multiple stakeholders
· Personal drive for excellence and superior level of service
· Possess analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills and able to apply with an entrepreneurial energy!
· Energetic, positive, confident, resourceful, flexible and creative
· A professional conduct that is built upon respect and an ability to maintain a level of calm
· Knowledge of suppliers, agencies and contractors to utilise
In return we can offer an awesome, fun working environment full of culture and energy, and all of the frills and perks you’d expect from an agency. As well as the chance to work alongside some truly inspiring creatives, whilst always receiving the support and training to be the best you can be!
Apply now by sending us your CV & Portfolio, and let’s chat