|at The Kitchen Creative Group (view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2022|
Are you a friendly and energetic person who is a team player and can work effectively with minimum supervision? Are you capable of setting your own priorities and managing a busy schedule?
The Kitchen Creative Group is an artist management agency and content production company based in Stanmore. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic person to join our small busy team as an agent / producer.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate initiative, has a ‘can-do’ attitude and has exceptional organisational skills . He / she is a great communicator, has a strong administration background and is able to implement procedures and maintain existing systems.
- You will work as part of a small dynamic team to build our reputation as a leading creative production partner.
- You will frequently work face-to-face with our artist, clients and suppliers, acting as the initial bridge between The Kitchen and new-business leads, introducing our company, capabilities and the collective of artists we represent.
- You will kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and being the right person when people reach out to us — responding to agency briefs and co-creating pitches, treatments, and proposals.
- You shape projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you’re the pace and peacemaker, principally responsible for timely delivery of projects and exceeding expectations.
- Your role is to bring our artists together and ensure great work is done between our office and our production partners.
- You are responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing, planning and budgeting of production work.
- You establish what gets done and when, making sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- Meeting monthly and annual targets, you will help nurture and grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
- Ideally you will have hands-on experience in the production of high-end advertising campaigns (either from a stills, TV or agency background).
- You’re a ‘closer,’ experienced in engaging new projects, managing business relationships, and developing partnerships.
- You have a keen understanding of photography and digital content and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies and trends, because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you grasp technology in a way that allows you to establish realistic costs and timings.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client and artist relationships that foster growth and collaboration.
- You must hold a current driver’s licence.