|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
We are after someone quite special. Are you a Senior Business Director or Ex Group Account Director by trade, who is proven at cultivating new or existing client relationships and looking for a new career challenge 2018?
Got existing clients in your back pocket? Looking for an opportunity that rewards your hard work and tangible results?
If so, you are probably someone with pure drive and relationship smarts and of course going places. You may be from a traditional agency background – or perhaps you’ve been doing impressive, strategic marketing client-side, locally or globally and fancy changing teams. You are senior, well connected in Sydney, smart, articulate and process driven. You understand the business challenges our clients face and you think strategically in representing the agency's offering.
You could be a Lone Ranger. You could be a team player. Either way, you are driven by success and seeing the results of great work and converting new clients into long-term retained clients.
Our client, a regional full-service branding, design, digital agency is looking to fill a newly established senior role, which focuses on pure new business development, new client relationships and overall business acquisition in Sydney, Australia.
The applicant will have the energy and digital & design smarts to fit into the agency offering, has a verifiable sales track record, knows and enjoys our industry, is prepared to work hard and do the donkey work of creating an ongoing pipeline of contacts, leads and opportunities.
Sounds like you? Get in touch or apply today.
- Minimum 15+ years experience
- Agency experience (digital, design, or strategy)
- New Business Strategist
- Identifies and creates new opportunities from new and existing relationships
- A natural leader and manager with strong process
- A problem solver and strategic thinker who has an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives
- Able to write new business tenders, presentations, and general correspondence
- Confident at cold calling to ensure focused and meaningful new business opportunities
- Deal opener and closer
- Can delegate effectively, and identify strengths within team members
- A natural enthusiast for digital, brand, and design strategy
- Lives by design and digital excellence
- Knowledge of CRM platforms, i.e. Hubspot or similar Magento
- Secure meetings, and presents agency credentials well
- Negotiate engagements and new relationships, including establishing MSAs
- Research and maintain annual industry event calender
- Capable and active networker
- Aware of B2B content creation for social media
- Strong in tender and RFP responses
- Strong ability to communicate with clarity to internal teams
- Attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Positive, vibrant and engaging
- Optimism, driven and tenacious character
- Confident risk taker
- Personable and graceful
- Enjoys winning, plays a far but hard game
- $150k AUS Base
- Central Sydney office (near transport)
- First class regional studio and creative environment
- New business bonus incentive
Let Pond Director Leighton Howl help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid Australian work visa.