|at Australian Radio Network Pty Ltd (view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2020|
We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
96FM is Perth’s Real Music
We currently have an exciting role available for an experienced Agency Account Director to join our Perth Agency Sales team. The role will represent our stations to media agencies in the Perth marketplace.
Key Responsibilities include:
- a solid professional sales background with proven ability to sell into Media Agencies
- the ability to create compelling sales pitches representing ARN’s brands
- first class negotiation and presentation skills
- exceptional communication skills with an ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally
- be an inspirational team player capable of working within a fast paced and highly demanding environment
- excellent time management and multitasking skills
- a passion for the media industry
- the ability to work as an autonomous sales person in a highly competitive environment
The successful candidate will have;
- Media Sales experience
- Presentation skills
- Confident networking and relationship building
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders. Working here gives you access to great benefits like:
- paid parental leave,
- annual learning and development program including study leave and
- an Employee Assistance Program
Australian Radio Network (ARN) is one of Australia’s leading Broadcast and On-demand audio companies, ‘Defining Audio’, with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide in addition to digital entertainment platform, iHeartRadio. ARN’s vision is to deliver the most complete audio offering for audiences and advertisers, and its network brands. KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge, entertain and influence over five million listeners each week across Australia.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 4/9/2020.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/