|at studio pancho|
|Date Posted||December 22, 2015|
We’re currently looking for a super bright, switched on trainee to join the ranks at Studio Pancho!
This an great opportunity to learn all about production & post production pipeline from a very experienced and passionate team. You will get to work across an exciting range of jobs from our cool little studio based in Collingwood, eating some great food along the way!
This entry level position would suit a recent graduate with a passion for Production & Post Production.
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- A passion for continual learning
- Keen interest in TVC’s & Digital Content
- Skills in the InDesign, Photoshop and Ms Office are a must.
What we need:
- Streamtime Administration
- Invoicing / Filing
- Cleaning and Office Maintenance
- Client Services
- Booking and coordinating Studio Facilities
- Booking Contractors
- Pre-production Administration
- Casting and talent management
If this sounds like you, then please send through your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org