|at mobius (view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2018|
Established in 1994 and named after the topology of the Möbius loop, mobius is a full service agency focused on integrated brand communications across traditional and new media channels. Our clients are some of the best and biggest in their fields spanning a diverse variety of industries, both Australia wide and internationally.
We're looking for an Account Manager to join our team in a key support role for the agency founders, as well as dealing with clients direct.
You will work with major global brands, as well as emerging businesses and start-ups, nurturing relationships with clients, assisting in the development of marketing based solutions within the client service and creative teams and playing a key role in the implementation and ongoing management of projects.
This is a full-time position with the opportunity to gain experience and develop your career within the company. You will get on-the-job training, some flexibility with work hours and the freedom to work in the way that suits you best to get results. The position may require occasional travel.
- Hold a diploma or bachelor's degree (or be close to completing) in any of the following marketing, journalism, advertising, psychology, PR or communications.
- Deep interest in marketing, marketing trends and the world of marketing comms
- Honest with high integrity and strong work ethic
- A logical thinker with good attention to detail
- Adaptable, team player who appreciates diversity
- Excellent written and spoken English – content generation for social media is a key part of the role
- Experienced with paid digital marketing such as Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords
- Experience with social media management and strategy.
What you'll do
- Act as client contact for daily management of projects and correspondence
- Assist with strategic and creative project planning
- Liaise with the team to coordinate projects
- Develop and manage clients' project budgets
- Develop and manage client’s social media campaigns and activity
- Develop internal briefing documents for specified projects
- Monitor the development of creative/production material
- Monitor schedules and advise project teams
- Coordinate contact/call reports and status reports
- Provide client administrative support as required
- Provide office and team administrative support as required.