|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||May 29, 2019|
Are you a proven Account Manager keen on a new challenge in an award-winning design studio? Looking for an opportunity to be part of a team creating some exceptional work in design and branding?
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to fill a crucial gap in a tight-knit design studio team.
This is a pivotal role in a team responsible for bridging the gap between agency and client, liaising and building business relationships whilst managing projects through the studio to deliver outstanding creative results. Reporting to the Project Director, this role needs an Account Manager who can hit the ground running and work autonomously managing ‘bottom-up’ project workflow, budgets, proposals and client needs.
This key role is responsible for bridging the gap between agency and client, liaising and building business relationships whilst managing projects through the studio to deliver outstanding creative results. The successful person will be deadline driven, good with numbers and outgoing, with a focus on building long-standing relationships, both in the studio and with clients. This role requires a candidate who has the ability to motivate, inspire and negotiate with others while having plenty of strategic vision and drive for the future of their client’s projects.
Love design and have Account Management or Project Management experience? Ready to take the next BIG step in your agency career amongst some of Auckland's best designers? APPLY TODAY!
- Min 3 + years’ commercial experience
- Design agency background (preferably with experience in print design)
- Experience in a Producer, Account Management role or similar
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to run client briefing sessions and process them into creative briefs
- Ability to prepare project schedules, time estimates and budgets
- Ownership of multiple client projects, delivering work on time and within budget
- Strong knowledge of the design and branding industry
- Assist in client meetings and presentations; capture accurate, detailed notes and action tasks
- Manage project budgets, track expenses, send invoices, process payments
- Provide detailed project statuses and tracking reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, with an ability to multi-task
- Proven experience working with tight deadlines
- Highly responsive to client and studio requests
- Ability to motivate and negotiate with both colleagues and clients
- Knowledge of print production
- Tertiary - Business, Marketing, or related field
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Passionate & motivated
- Career driven
- Confident & resilient
- Join a team with some of NZ's best designers
- Dynamic workplace
- Award-winning projects and well-recognised work
- Social, fun team
- $70 - $75K
Let Anna and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.