|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2021|
Are you a driven individual, passionate people-person and client collaborator? Are you an Account Executive performing at a high level and looking to step up to an Account Manager role?
Join one of New Zealand’s fastest growing advertising creative agencies, take charge of established key accounts, and OWN it, your way.
On behalf of our client, we’re looking for an entrepreneurial AM to take ownership within a fast-growing independent creative agency and crank the dial up. If you’re an individual with great work autonomy and a hunger to grow and excel, this is the role where your hard work will reap the accolades.
The ideal candidate needs to be passionate, have the confidence and flair to lead relationships with clients both global and local, and appreciate the fast-paced nature of working in a full-service creative agency. The accounts you’ll work on are FMCG brands that are well recognized in NZ, and you’ll play a pivotal role in taking their brand presence on their campaigns to the next level. You will learn from the best in the game and work closely with some of the industry’s best Account Directors and be set up for success.
The ideal person will have established his or her own personal brand with a solid career to match. They will not be a stranger to consistently high service levels, conscientious business practices, energy, style, and flair – all wrapped up in a ‘winning’ attitude.
Looking to grow your personal brand and future earnings? If so, this agency is the place to do YOU!
Individuals, APPLY TODAY!
We are looking for an accomplished gun with:
- Proven 3+ years’ working in creative, advertising, or marketing agency
- Experience forging strong relationships with clients
Proven results and experience in:
- Running client briefing sessions and processing them into briefs
- Preparing project schedules, time estimates and budgets, and working to deadlines
- Ownership of client projects and growth of key accounts
- Researching client’s products, services, competitors, and target markets
- Strategic input & research into key existing accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, time-savvy, with an ability to multi-task
- Experience in advertising, retail, digital and/or social campaigns desirable
Are you someone who is…
- A go-getter and proactive?
- Keen to grow fast and an autonomous worker?
- Sociable, outgoing, and always willing to lend a helping hand?
- Salary $75,000 - $80,000 per annum + Kiwi Saver
- Mentorship opportunities from top Account Directors/Managers, and Founder
- Have full rights to work in New Zealand and currently reside here
If you’re ready to climb the ladder, call Nicole on 022 044 2042 or Leighton on 021 702 573 for a confidential chat to discuss this opportunity today!
About The Pond:
The Pond is committed to becoming New Zealand’s number one specialist recruiter in the Digital & Tech, Creative & Design, and Marketing & Sales sectors. We focus on finding the best candidates in the local and overseas market, that last the distance and help transform our clients’ businesses. Established in 2006, The Pond is driven by a dedicated team of experienced recruiters and support team who get results for clients daily. Our audited placement average is 4.4 years, so the people we place do stick.