|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2021|
Are you an overachieving Account Executive performing at a high level and looking to step up to an Account Manager role? Looking for a step up, both in position and salary? Want to work for an award-winning highly creative team?
We’re looking for a future superstar with great communication skills and an excellent work ethic to join the agency team of a boutique design, advertising, and brand agency in central Auckland. You will learn from the best in the game and work closely with the founders in this role.
You need to be passionate, have the confidence and flair to lead relationships with clients both big and small. You’ll be deadline-driven with a focus on building long-standing relationships, both in the studio and with clients. Creativity and design will be one of your passions, along with advertising and brand.
You would be responsible for bridging the gap between agency and client, as you work across a range of different creative projects. You’ll need to be able to handle workflow, budgets, and deadlines to a tee!
The ideal candidate for this role would ideally start prior to Christmas, and include 2-3 weeks of onboarding & training. All candidate notice periods consider, with mid-January start also a possibility.
Sound like you? APPLY TODAY!
We are looking for an accomplished gun with:
- 4+ years working in advertising, design or marketing agency
- Experience forging strong relationships with clients
- Experience managing creative projects
Proven results and experience in:
- Running client briefing sessions and processing them into creative briefs
- Assigning projects and workload where appropriate through WIP planning
- Preparing project schedules, time estimates, and budgets
- Ownership of client projects, delivering work on time and within budget
- Researching client’s products, services, competitors, and target markets
- Presenting design work through artwork approval to clients alongside other colleagues
- Strategic input into key existing accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, with an ability to multi-task
Are you someone who is…
- Interested and always learning?
- Focused and has great attention to detail?
- Innovative and solutions-focused?
- Personable and relatable?
- Salary $70,000 - $80,000 per annum
- Work for a highly creative boutique agency
- Mentorship opportunities
- Have full rights to work in New Zealand
If this role sounds like you, apply today with a brief summary of why you may be interested in this position.
About The Pond:
The Pond is committed to becoming New Zealand’s number one specialist recruiter in the Digital & Tech, Creative & Design, and Marketing & Sales sectors. We focus on finding the best candidates in the local and overseas market, that last the distance and help transform our clients’ businesses. Established in 2006, The Pond is driven by a dedicated team of experienced recruiters and support team who get results for clients daily. Our audited placement average is 4.4 years, so the people we place do stick.