|at Taste Creative|
|Date Posted||October 18, 2018|
As an integral representation of Taste to the client, the Taste Account Manager is a key contact for both new and existing clients. The position exists to manage and support the client to work with Taste to create world-class creative.
- 2+ years project management
- 1+ year client management
We're looking for someone that possesses:
- strong intuition
- infectious people skills
- passion to solve client problems
- strong initiative and organisational skills
- a cool head to work under pressure
- integrity to uphold our strong attention-to-detail
The role is supported by an experienced and driven Senior Account Manager.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their project requirements
- Present (alongside agency colleagues) the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Work with the Senior Account Manager to brief the production team and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the production team by maintaining regular contact with both
- Ensure that communication flows effectively between internal and external teams
- Negotiate with clients and the production team about the details of campaigns
- Present creative work to clients for feedback and approval
- Work with budgets, communicate campaign costs and invoice projects
- Effectively communicate and manage schedules
- Write client reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Arrange and attend meetings
How to apply?
If this role looks like it was written with you in mind, please submit an application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be required to submit a pdf of your CV (including referees with contacts) and a short cover letter of why you are the perfect fit for this position.
Application deadline is 09 November 2018.