|at The Brand Agency|
|Date Posted||March 16, 2017|
The Brand Agency, part of Australia’s largest communications group WPP AUNZ, is looking for a talented and driven Account Manager who has proven experience in a similar role producing integrated and digital content. This is a rare opportunity to join a large, leading advertising agency in an account service team that is focused on further learning and career growth.
- Fun, professional team, great work environment
- Fast paced, retail focused ad agency
- CBD location
The Brand Agency prides itself on cultivating a great environment with a fast pace, tight knit team and a true focus on work-life balance. Management are committed to ensuring ongoing growth and development of their talent pool, so training opportunities and promoting from within are naturally part of the mix.
You'll be someone that looks to deliver exceptional client service and enjoys collaborating with the agency and digital teams to ensure smooth delivery of integrated content and digital campaign assets, all with a smile and a 'can-do' approach. You need to be able to take direction, manage shoots and campaign rollouts with a reasonable level of autonomy.
Skills and requirements:
- Attention to detail and proven organizational skills
- Building and fostering strong client relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Making sure that all work produced adheres to clear brand guidelines
- Proven previous digital exposure in a similar role
- Creation of estimates and management of job financials
- Brief writing skills
- Assist with planning and management of photoshoots
- Assist with planning and management of AV shoots
- Production management of digital content
- Creation of timelines and ability to foresee and help manage potential resourcing needs
- Solid understanding of creative agency processes
This role requires someone with at least 3-4 years’ previous experience in an advertising agency and proven digital project management knowledge. It would make a great next step for someone looking to cement their skills before moving up to a SAM role within the same team.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV & a brief cover letter to email@example.com
You must be a permanent Australian citizen to apply.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.