|at APR Creative (view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2017|
Creative Agency Seeking Experienced Account Manager
We are seeking a self-motivated Account Manager working with one of our largest customers – a major FMCG company based in Port Melbourne. This unique role provides you with flexibility and a genuine work life balance. This amazing opportunity is perfect for candidates seeking a diverse role working on-site regularly with our client as well as in our Bayside studio.
APR Creative is a long-established boutique creative agency based in Black Rock, with a track record of delivering exciting projects for a large number of FMCG and corporate clients. Our vibrant team and friendly studio culture make for a great working environment where hard work and fun go hand in hand.
What we are looking for:
As an ideal candidate you will have experience building and maintaining exceptional client relationships, and bring with you a minimum of 2 years in-depth agency Account Management experience across a range of mediums (especially packaging, POS and print and basic digital/web). You will be driven, possess extraordinary attention to detail and have an approachable demeanour.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with a broad client base.
- Receive client briefs and communicate these expectations effectively through to our studio
- Understand timelines and have the ability to respond quickly to client's needs.
- Schedule and manage your workload through APR's team of dedicated designers.
- Deliver a high volume of campaigns daily on time, on brand, on budget.
- Develop and drive proactive opportunities.
- Develop reports.
- Have fun at work!
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Only permanent Australian residents with a current Australian Driver's license will be considered.