|Date Posted||July 27, 2017|
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Account Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to and/or managing the day to day workflow of assigned clients business and Marketing Communications projects by understanding and contributing to effective client management and budget control and managing external vendors to ensure the optimal profitability on projects and maximum client impact.
More specifically, duties include:
- Executing the idea development and project management of the key assigned account
- Managing and supporting development of creative campaigns such as social content, TVCs, events, activations etc
- Developing strong client relationships based on trust and integrity
- Managing and supporting the estimating and budgeting process
- Completion of post-analysis event case studies and sharing of learnings with the team
- Contributing to the provision of market insights
- You will have tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, PR, Events or Media and ideally have experience in an agency role. Your excellent communication skills, organisational skills and attention to detail will set you apart from other applicants.
A little about you
You will thrive in a fast paced, busy environment that will see you work across a multitude of tasks at any one time. An energetic personality is important; we are seeking a hardworking, diligent marketing professional but you must have the ability to let your hair down and have a laugh with the fantastic team that surrounds you.
More specifically, you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing the execution of marketing communications (i.e. Content, Advertising Production, Sponsorship, Events, Digital, Content, Social) from creative brief to production delivery
- Proven experience in key stakeholder management including liaising with clients and other external agencies
- Experience in managing budgets and negotiating with external vendors
- Good understanding of the communication planning process and the creative development process
- Good spreadsheet skills for the purposes of managing budgets
- Strong project management skills, including process and procedures (e.g. critical paths, project plans)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Valid ‘Working With Children’ Check and a Current Driver’s Licence
As you will be involved in activations for your Client you will need to be prepared to work, on occasion, outside of normal office hours.
This is a great opportunity to join the Gemba team who are well respected as thought leaders in the exciting and dynamic Sports and Entertainment category.
How to apply for this job?
Written applications including a CV and COVER LETTER should be addressed to Vicki Nikitins, People & Culture Co-ordinator and emailed to email@example.com
Applications close Monday 7 August 2017
Note: You must hold the right to live and work in Australia