|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||November 14, 2019|
We are after someone quite special. Are you a Senior Business Director or Ex Group Account Director by trade, who is proven at cultivating new or existing client relationships and looking for a new career challenge 2020?
Got existing clients in your back pocket? Looking for an opportunity that rewards your hard work and tangible results?
If so, you are probably someone with pure drive and relationship smarts and of course going places. You may be from a traditional agency background – or perhaps you’ve been doing impressive, strategic marketing client-side, locally or globally and fancy changing teams. You are senior, well connected in Auckland, smart, articulate and process-driven. You understand the business challenges our clients face and you think strategically in representing the agency's offering.
You could be a Lone Ranger. You could be a team player. Either way, you are driven by success and seeing the results of great work and converting new clients into long-term retained clients.
Our client, a regional full-service branding, design, a digital agency is looking to fill a newly established senior role, which focuses on pure new business development, new client relationships and overall business acquisition.
The applicant will have the energy and digital & design smarts to fit into the agency offering, has a verifiable sales track record, knows and enjoys our industry, is prepared to work hard and do the donkey work of creating an ongoing pipeline of contacts, leads, and opportunities.
Sounds like you? Get in touch.
- Minimum 10+ years experience
- Agency experience (digital, design, or strategy)
- New business
- Advertising strategy
- Intimate knowledge and experience of the overall agency market
- Identifies and creates new opportunities from new and existing client relationships
- A natural leader and manager with strong process
- A problem solver and strategic thinker who has an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives
- Able to write new business tenders, presentations, and general correspondence
- Confident at cold calling to ensure focused and meaningful new business opportunities
- Deal opener and closer
- Can delegate effectively, and identify strengths within team members
- A natural enthusiast for digital, brand, and design
- Lives by creative excellence
- Secure meetings, and presents agency credentials well
- Negotiate engagements and new relationships, including establishing MSAs
- Capable and active industry networker
- Strong in tender and RFP responses
- Attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Positive, vibrant and engaging
- Optimism, driven and tenacious character
- Confident risk taker
- Personable and graceful
- Enjoys winning, plays a far but hard game
- $130k - $150k Base
- Profit Share Scheme
- Buy in opportunity after 12-months
- Central Auckland office (near transport)
- New studio office
Let Pond Director Leighton Howl help you realise your market value and future career potential.
For a confidential talk with Leighton about this opportunity please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 373 3791.