|at Australian Radio Network Pty Ltd (view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2019|
We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is ‘Defining Audio’ as one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Offering Australia’s most complete audio offering, our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, iHeartRadio and The Edge. ARN’s Audiosphere spans Broadcast and Digital Radio, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Social, Mobile, Live Events, Activations, Partnerships and more, entertaining and influencing an audience of over five million across Australia every week!
96FM is Perth’s home of Botica’s Bunch for Breakfast. We are currently looking for our next superstar to join the team as our 96FM Roadies Leader and Brand Activations Coordinator.
You will be responsible for leading the 96FM Roadies Team and ensuring our activations and events are consistently to a high standard. Working closely with the Content, Marketing and Commercial teams to ensure ratings and revenue objectives are met.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all aspects of 96FM Roadies reflect the 96FM Brand
- End to end management of all 96FM Roadie activity
- Management of 96FM Roadies Crew (including vehicles)
- Working closely with all internal stakeholders on proactive opportunities
- Assisting 96FM Brand Activations team on campaigns as required
The successful candidate will have;
- Appropriate qualifications in Marketing, Brand, Business, Promotions, P.R. or other media related disciplines.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role, with demonstrated understanding of Brand in a media or related environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong internal relationships
- Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to prioritise
- A passion for developing creative concepts and bringing them to life
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: A bonus week of leave, paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 20 December 2019.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)