|at Australian Radio Network Pty Ltd (view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering Want to be part of it? Read on…
Australian Radio Network (ARN) is one of Australia’s leading Broadcast and On-demand audio companies, ‘Defining Audio’, with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide in addition to digital entertainment platform, iHeartRadio. ARN’s vision is to deliver the most complete audio offering for audiences and advertisers, and its network brands. KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge, entertain and influence over five million listeners each week across Australia.
We are currently seeking an Activations Specialist to join our Perth Brand Activations team. The 96FM Activations Specialist is responsible for assisting in the creation and implementation of client and content campaigns and activations that are on time, on brief and on budget Plus, you’ll be taking the lead with the 96FM Roadies and looking after the delivery and execution of our activations and on -street presence.
Our team is fast paced and passionate, and we’re looking for someone who has a strong passion and motivation for radio and a desire to win!
Some key responsibilities include:
- Support the team in the planning, set up, activation and post campaign reporting of station campaigns, events and activations
- Assist with the seamless implementation of all 96FM campaigns and events, with meticulous attention to detail
- Executing key station events and flawless activations that are on brand for the station
- Acquire a solid understanding of the brand, core artists, content and commercial objectives
- Ensure all legal, broadcasting and insurance standards are met
- Ensuring events and campaigns are 100% on time and budget
- Work cohesively with key stakeholders to craft the overall listener experience of your campaigns, striving for creative excellence
The successful candidate will have;
- A min. 2 years’ experience in the radio or media industry
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong internal relationships
- Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to prioritise
- A passion for developing creative concepts and bringing them to life
- Ability to work weeknights and weekends as required
- Appropriate qualifications in Marketing, Business, Promotions, P.R. or other media related disciplines
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please visit our website https://www.arn.com.au/careers/ and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 18th May 2021.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)