|at Swinburne University of Technology (view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 26, 2019|
• Marketing, Recruitment & Channel Integration, Students
• HEW 6: $79,168 plus 17% superannuation
• 2 roles both full-time - 1 x 12-month contract and 1 x 16-month contract, both based in Hawthorn
Not sure if you really want to keep making ads for (insert name of brand you don’t believe in)? Then stop. At Swinburne, your work will help connect people to the uni course that could get them started in a great career or turn around an existing one. Working with the rest of our in-house creative team, you’ll focus on fresh, new ways to express our brand to wide and varied audiences, from Year 12 students to middle-career changers. That means conceptualising and writing ad copy for social, web, SEM, print, outdoor, radio and video. On top of that, you’ll have ample chance to exercise your long-form writing chops for campaign websites, articles, doco-style video and collateral. Nodding? Read on.
This is you:
• Have several years’ experience as a copywriter or content writer in a medium to large ad agency, digital agency or publisher.
• Have completed a degree in advertising, communications, writing or similar.
• Are a through-the-line thinker. In your portfolio, we want to see omni-channel ad campaign ideas and killer copy in press, outdoor, brochures, social, web and search. Have long-form articles in your book too? Bonus!
• Have conceptualised and written for video and radio, then worked with production teams to bring your ideas to life.
• Understand the fundamentals of SEO and what works in social media.
• Are all about testing and learning, and are ready to dig deep to learn about your audience.
• Don’t just ‘write’. You proactively seek answers before starting a project and present your work engagingly. You see feedback as a challenge to respond with an even better solution.
• It’s a plus if you understand Facebook Ads Manager or can use the Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Manage multiple projects, deadlines and stakeholders without breaking (too much of) a sweat.
How to apply
To view the position description or start an application please click on the below links:
If you would like to apply for the 12 month position please copy and paste or click the following:
If you would like to apply for the 16 month position please copy and paste or click the following:
For further information, please contact Nicole Baird (Content Development Coordinator) via email on email@example.com.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties submitting your application, please contact the Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 5pm on Friday 5th April 2019.